Our Doctors of Optometry take great pride in providing comprehensive and emergency eye care to all individuals ensuring the highest quality of care and personalized service. Our doctors take the time to listen to their patients, and address any concerns, answer any questions, and provide the best vision health care possible.
At Suter Brook Optometry Clinic we feel our patients deserve the best. As a result we include advanced testing and imaging in all our full diagnostic eye exams. We know that these tests are not offered in many offices and if they are many offices charge extra for them but that is not our way.
Diagnostic Eye Exams Include:
- Medical History
- Stereoscopic (3D) and Colour Testing
- Visual Acuity Testing
- Extra-Ocular Muscle Testing (Eye Alignment and Cranial Nerve Assessment)
- Pupil Reflexes (Neurological Functioning Test)
- Glasses Prescription Determination depending on your lifestyle, and needs
- Ocular Health Assessment, including
- Evaluation of Eye Lids, Tear Film / Dry Eyes, Conjuctiva, Cornea, Lens, Retina, Optic Nerve, Blood Vessels, and Ocular Pressure
- Digital Corneal Imaging and Digital Retinal Images included with all eye exams.
Contact Lens Fitting and Training
- Soft and hard contact lenses
- Toric lenses for those with Astigmatism
- Multi-focal contacts for those with a reading prescription
- Corneal Refractive Therapy Lenses for those that want to get out of daily glasses and contact lens wear, but may not be candidates for LASIK surgery
Fashionable and affordable eye wear including designer fashions such as
- Tom Ford
- Anti-Glare, UV protection, and Scratch Coating, included on all lenses
- All digitally surfaced for a smoother finish, and more precise prescription
- Free-Form Progressive Technology allowing for wider intermediate and near zones with easier adaptation